Approval of June minutes
Correspondence and Communication:
1. Articles about railroad sampling in The Morning Sun and the Gratiot County Herald
2. Letter to Tech. Advisor asking for an estimate of review of past bird studies documents
3. Project narrative statement for TAG grant –Gary Smith, Brittany Fremion
4. Conversation with state legislators regarding bird study (see item 1 in New Business)
5. Letter about the Superfund tax.
An article from 2014 about the dead bird problem in St. Louis, and a discussion about the effectiveness of the bird and nest studies funded by the CAG and MSU professor Matt Zwiernik at that time.
Remembering long-time CAG member Phil Ramsey who passed away earlier this month.
(see obituary below on the website)
EPA Report: Tom Alcamo, Remedial Project Manager
· Schedule of work projects at the plant site over the next three years
· Updates on heating in Area 2 Phase 2
· Downstream investigation
EGLE Report: Erik Martinson, Project Manager
· Railroad spur investigation
· Update on bird study
1. CAG website update – Ed Lorenz
2. PBB Leadership Team update – Jane Keon, Ed Lorenz, Norm Keon, Brittany Fremion
3. Presentation by Ed and Dr. Michele Marcus for the state’s Interagency Migrant Task Force
1. Legislative contacts regarding money for follow-up bird studies – Jim Hall
ZOOM Sign-in Information
Meeting ID: 814 5177 0511Passcode: 737744